.



.





.

8/17/2011

There's no changing that ;)







Thanks so much for all your comments and mails to the ‘white life gazette‘.  Each individual feedback was so great. For me, it was a premiere, because I've never done before a magazine. But I learn and ‘m working at the classic mistakes of the first edition ;).

With the planned move, there are currently no new DIY-projects, because I want to take only personal belongings. Of course, hereditary- and favorite pieces, too, but for which I have set myself a limit. I want to start this new phase of life with a tough cut…

So, in this fidgety transition time it makes sense to do something new, like now, for example, the Gazette ;).















Ganz lieben Dank für eure Kommentare und Mails zur 'white life gazette‘. Jedes einzelne Feedback war so toll. Für mich war es eine Premiere, da ich vorher noch nie ein Magazin gemacht habe. Aber ich lerne und arbeite an den klassischen Erstausgabefehlern ;).

Durch den geplanten Umzug gibt es zur Zeit kaum neue DIY-Projekte, da ich nur persönliche Sachen mitnehmen will. Natürlich auch einige Erb- und Lieblingsstücke, aber dafür habe ich mir ein Limit gesetzt. Ich möchte diesen neuen Lebensabschnitt mit einem knallharten Schnitt beginnen...

Also bietet sich für diese zappelige Übergangszeit  etwas ganz Neues, wie jetzt zum Beispiel die Gazette, an ;).


Hugs !!!



.